COMMON VALUES OF THE MILITARY ORGANIZATION AND OF THE FIELD OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORT
The military organization, due to its fundamental role in defending and maintaining the sovereignty and security of any state in the world, has undergone a natural evolutionary process. In this process man plays the main role. Thus, the continuous transformation to which the military organization was and is still subjected to, being permanently conditioned by the constantly changing threats and challenges, was achieved simultaneously with human evolution, under the impact of all discoveries and technologies developed and implemented by it. In this article, we will analyze two important areas of human activity, military organization and sports, focusing on finding common values for the two areas and generating relevant answers to the question: Is a sports team equivalent to a military structure?
Keywords: military organization; physical education and sports; common values; connections.
2. Nicolescu C.F., Forgotten pages from the history of physical education, Encyclopedic Publishing House, Bucharest, 2014
3. Petrache A., Sport and the Army, Military Publishing House, Bucharest, 2013
4. Dungaciu P., Virgil Bădulescu, founder of ANEFS, 120 years since his birth, Library of the National Academy of Physical Education and Sports, Bucharest, 2002
5. Bâsceanu D., Army and sport, Military Publishing House, Bucharest, 1997
6. *** Military Physical Education Regulations, Army Technical-Editorial Center, Bucharest, 2013
7. *** The concept of physical education and sports in the Romanian Army, General Staff, Bucharest, 2016
How to Cite
The published articles are subject to copyright law. All rights are reserved to the “Carol I” National Defense University, regardless of whether all or part of the material are considered, especially the rights to translation, reprinting, re-use of illustrations, quotations, broadcasting through the media, reproduction on microfilms or any other way and storage in data banks. Any replicas without the associated fees are authorized provided the source is acknowledged.